We share a passion for smart mobility.
Our team is diverse, both in our way of thinking and in our backgrounds. What we do share in common though is our passion to make a difference in the world we live in. Together, we strive to improve the quality of city living for urbanites by reducing carbon footprint and promoting a more active lifestyle.
We achieve this by introducing the simple bicycle as an affordable means of shared transportation for convenient short urban trips, while reducing congestion, and encouraging a healthier way of living .
Revolutionise urban mobility and improve the quality of city living by implementing a convenient bike-sharing system.
Be the pioneer in sustainable smart transportation, encouraging healthier living by incorporating fitness into the daily commute.
We are a customer centric organisation that values teamwork and passion. We are fun and a little weird, each in our own unique way. What binds us, however, is our desire to make a difference to the world we live in and to drive change in urban mobility, particularly when it comes to bike-sharing.
Who Do We Hire?
People with the drive and passion to make an impact in the world we live in. We celebrate diversity, creativity and original thinking.
We are always on the lookout for team players who are as fun and engaging as our brand.
Do you share the same passion to make a difference to city living? If so, please apply to the open positions displayed below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for positions not yet advertised.
Senior Backend Developer
Incredible opportunity to join a young and fast growing start-up as a senior developer whereby your IT skills will help implement our expansion strategy and make real impacts. Your role will be integral to design, implementation, test, and documentation of the systems supporting our fleet of station-less bicycles to scale our operations globally. Reporting to the CTO, this role is highly influential and will have frequent interactions with C-level and managers.
What you will do:
- Participating in all phases of the development life cycle
- Implementing new features requested by customers and our team
- Watching trends and best practices in Java and on AWS
- Compiling ideas how to improve our back-end systems
- Writing unit tests, smoke tests, and integration tests
- Actively participating in Agile methodology with the team
- Master systems as a whole, identify bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Setting up Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Disaster Recovery
Skills you will need:
- Mastery of developing reliable distributed applications on AWS
- Craftsmanship on solutions: availability, resilience, and scalability
- Sound knowledge of RESTful/HATEOAS and HTTP services best practices
- Problem solving (debugging, troubleshooting, networking, infrastructure)
- Good grasp of SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong team-orientation and a professional attitude
Starting date: Immediate
Location: Hong Kong
Operation and Logistics Associate (Part-time)
We are looking for some kick-ass operation managers (all levels of experience) who will help our City manager deploy and coordinate more smart bikes on the ground and deal with logistical issues. The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic and an ability to think outside the box with a positive “can do” attitude. This is not the usual desk job and as the job can be physically demanding (i.e. required to move some bikes), tenacity and someone not against working in adverse weather conditions (e.g. light rain) would be preferred.
What you will do:
- Be on the ground in the assigned districts to handle, fix and move our fleet of bicycles as needed (hopefully you can ride a bike – much faster to get around)
- Respond and handle customer service enquiries
- Think and act entrepreneurially to the benefit of the company and the community
- Passionate about cycling and interested in maintaining the local bike community.
- Physically strong. Accustomed with handy work is a plus.
- Able to work outdoors (sometimes even during rainy days).
- Previous experience in operations or logistics a plus (though not a prerequisite).
- Familiar with (and/or live in) the area of Shatin, Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O, Tuen Mun, Ma On Shan, Yuen Long, Tung Chung, Sheung Shui, etc.
- Great team player
- A Hong Kong citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must know how to bike and an experienced biker is a plus.
- All GoBeeBike available for you during your employment
- Biking as your work
- Flexible work hours based on your availability
Customer Service Agents
We are on the lookout for part-time and/or full-time customer service representatives who are courteous, can think on their feet and who are able to respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Respond in a timely manner to customer inquiries and complaints by email and social media;
- Coordinate with IT (new features to be implemented to improve customer service, align on issues/bugs reported by customer service team, etc;
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaint;
- Coordinate with other departments (IT, Product, Marketing department);
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields (New Graduates are also welcomed)
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Positive attitude and service minded
- Proactive person with good knowledge of computer and mobile applications
- Background in service or transport/travel business will be considered as an advantage